12.30.2009

So, maybe Jillian doesn't hate me...

Yesterday was day two of the 3o Day Shred. I went to the gym and did some time on the elliptical and treadmill first. Once I got home, I was definitely feeling the combination of that and the Shred from the day before, so I was really tempted to skip the DVD, but I still did it. Surprisingly, it wasn't nearly as terrible to get through as I was expecting! I don't feel too sore this morning, but then again, I didn't yesterday morning either. It was as the day progressed that it slowly set in, so I'm somewhat dreading to find out how today goes. Is it too soon to think that it's already making a difference? The scale doesn't show it, but I think I can feel it...yet, I think it's probably all in my head at this point! Two days is better than no days, but realistically, probably not enough to make any sort of significant difference. It is enough though to make me want to keep going!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment