12.29.2009

Jillian Michaels hates me.

I think Jillian Michaels hates me. I've started the 30 Day Shred a couple times in the past and usually quit after a few days. With my upcoming cruise (one month from TODAY, I'll be in TAMPA!!!), I decided this time I'm going to start and stick with it. Yesterday was day one. It is ridiculously intense. I think I'm in decent shape, but the woman kicks my butt! I am not as sore as in previous times I've started it, but I can definitely feel the workout.

That's the thing though, is that because I can feel it, I know it's working. If I work out and never feel the consequences of it the next day, I'm probably not pushing myself as hard as I could. I have heard over and over that if I stick with the Shred for the whole 30 days, it really does work. So, maybe it's not so much that Jillian Michaels hates me...but, in reality the woman knows her stuff and can get me moving towards the direction of the results I want.

I'm somewhat dreading day two. Scratch somewhat. I'm completely dreading day two. I am, however, completely stoked about day thirty and that finish line is going to be the thing that motivates me. I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment